• Information we collect
• How do we use this information?
• How is the information shared?
• Other useful privacy & data security-related matters
• Contact us
We hope you take the time to read this policy. It is important to check often the updates for this policy. If we make changes, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant service and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
Information we collect
When you use our services, we collect the following types of information:
• Name, contact information, address, e-mail address, phone number, credit/debit card details and any other details as might be requested from you for using our Services;
• Details such as traffic information, location data, and other communication data (including IP address and browser type) collected by availing of the Services;
• Device information including a unique device identifier;
• Pages visited and content viewed, links and buttons clicked, URLs visited before and after you use our Services.
• Your betting, gaming, deposits, payments, payment method and other account transactions – these are routinely analyzed to assist us in improving the Services we provide to you;
• Your telephone or Live Chat conversations;
• Your response to marketing campaigns from us or through our third parties i.e. open/click on such emails;
• Your social media profile details (name, profile photo and other information you make available to us) when you connect with or contact us through a social media account;
• Information derived based on profiling activity;
• Information from third-party databases to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Third-Party and Publicly Available Sources
Not all personal information we hold about you will always come directly from you. We also collect information from third parties such as our partners, service providers, and publicly available websites (i.e. social media platforms), to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, offer Services we think may be of interest, to help us maintain data accuracy, provide and enhance the Services.
Account setup, verification, and management
We use personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and information about your device to set up and administer your account, provide technical, customer support and training, verify your identity, process payment information and send important account and service information.
To verify your age and accuracy of your registration details, including disclosure of such information to third parties e.g. financial institutions and third-party reference agencies. This is required for our complying with our legal obligations.
We use personal information to deliver and suggest tailored content to personalize your experience with our services. This is processing which is necessary for our legitimate interests in delivering or presenting relevant content to our customers.
Marketing and events
Subject to any preferences you have expressed, we use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, online, push notification or otherwise. We will do this during the period of your relationship with us and, unless specifically instructed otherwise by you, for a reasonable period after the relationship has ended to inform you about the products, services, promotions, and special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
Most browsers and applications allow you to control notifications settings.
To provide the services to you and for our legitimate purposes, we process personal data to evaluate and manage risks to our business.
How is the information shared?
Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to any company within the group or subject to appropriate agreement, to third parties, for the processing of that personal information based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Third-party service providers & partners
The group may from time to time retain trusted parties to process your information to provide services globally including customer support, information technology, payment, sales, marketing, data analysis, research, and surveys. As part of our agreements between our partners, we required to share your information to calculate fees and benefits owed.
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. For the unregulated jurisdictions in which we operate, and subject to us not having a legal or regulatory requirement or a risk management reason for retaining your information for a longer period, your information will not be kept for longer than 7 years post account closure.
We recognize that online security and data protection is an area of importance for all our customers, therefore it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details before you register an account. We are fully committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and prevent the unlawful process, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration, and damage.
How to contact us
For any request related to your personal information or any of your rights referenced above, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]